Increase the Versatility and Productivity of Your Machine
With Payload Management for Trimble Earthworks Grade Control Platform, leverage your existing Trimble Earthworks machine control investment to load more in less time.
Features and Benefits
The Trimble Earthworks Grade Control Platform is designed to help operators do more in less time than ever before. Teams using Trimble Earthworks can exceed productivity expectations across jobs of all types.
Increase Efficiency, Decrease Cost
- Intuitive, easy-to-use software design gives operators of all skill levels the ability to be more productive
- Manage subcontractors, track and monitor loading of trucks and tons moved
- Weigh in motion with dynamic weighing
- Maximize tons per gallon (liter) and minimize fuel usage of excavators and trucks
Versatility on the Jobsite
- Track bucket-by-bucket payload and monitor mass haul progress from the same powerful Trimble Earthworks display
- Using Trimble Earthworks advanced sensor technology, contractors can now view accurate, bucket-by-bucket payload information without installing a separate weighing system
- Multiple attachment support
Compatibility and Intuitive Interface
- Mixed fleet compatible
- The Trimble Earthworks Grade Control Platform runs on the 10-inch (25.7 centimeter) Android touch-screen Trimble TD520 Display
- Optimized interface for ease-of-use and productivity
- Send payload data to the web-based reporting portal that shows near real-time productivity, available machines and material location.
- Print time-stamped hard copies of payload information in the cab to provide a permanent record of weighing operations as they are performed
Meet Our Customers
Learn how customers around the globe are using Trimble technology to be more efficient and profitable.