Machine Control Components
Rugged components for your machine control system, with proven quality you can depend on.
Doesn't Your Machine Deserve the Best?
Construction tough components keep your machines running and your productivity rising. From displays to lasers to GNSS receivers, Trimble has you covered.
Machine Control Components
Trimble TD510 and TD540 Displays
The 10-inch TD540 and 7-inch TD510 displays are the premium solution to ensure the best user experience with the Trimble Earthworks Grade Control Platform.
- Sunlight-readable, optically bonded LCD with capacitive multi-touch interaction
- Android operating system for easy software extensibility
- Powerful octa-core processor platform with dedicated graphics processor
- Integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for wireless connectivity
- Rugged design with quick release RAM mounting for daily theft protection removal
- Front facing USB for easy firmware updates and synchronization of design and productivity data
Trimble CB460 Control Box
The 7-inch CB460 is designed for use in harsh construction environments. These displays give the operator a full-color graphical display for easy viewing and guidance to grade.
- A large, easy-to-read 7-inch (17.78 cm) full-color LCD display
- Audible tones for real-time grade guidance or warnings and alerts
- Four LED light bars to provide grade guidance at a glance and support for external light bars
- Fast data transfer via Ethernet connection
MS996 GNSS Smart Antenna
The MS996 contains an integrated GPS+GNSS receiver, antenna, and isolation system all in a single, durable housing. It uses the advanced Trimble RTK engine for faster initialization times when satellite lock is lost and enhanced performance near obstructions.
MS976 GNSS Smart Antenna
The MS976 offers a cost-effective alternative for contractors who need a highly accurate GNSS receiver at a lower price point. It is optimized for cab or machine body mount only.
SPS Series Universal Total Stations
Trimble SPS Series Universal Total Stations can be used for even greater accuracy when performing fine or finished grading, with blade guidance to 2-5 millimeters (0.007 to 0.016 feet).
SNR On-Machine Radios
Rugged Trimble on-machine radios offer a modernized platform for communicating with Trimble Universal Total Stations or with a fixed GNSS base station. Available in:
- Single-band 450 MHz, 900 MHz, and 2.4 GHz
- Dual-band 900 MHz + 2.4 GHz and 450 MHz + 2.4 GHz
LR410 Laser Receiver
The LR410 is mounted to an electric mast on the blade and connected to the machine hydraulics to control lift to an accuracy of 3-6 millimeters (0.01 to 0.02 feet).
GL700 Series Grade Lasers
Spectra Precision Laser GL722 and GL762 Series Grade Lasers provide years of durable, precise machine guidance with GCS900 2D Grade Control Systems, the GCSFlex Grade Control Systems and laser-based compact machine installations. Ideal for site preparation, trenching and pipe laying, fine grading and road construction, the GL700 lasers can help you get to grade faster with more accuracy.
ST400 Sonic Tracer
The ST400 is mounted to the blade and uses a physical reference such as curb and gutter, stringline, existing or previous pass as an elevation reference.