Starting January 8th the TXDot VRS login credentials will change. The password will need to be updated in any GPS machine or GPS rover receiving corrections from the TXDot VRS network. The server name, port, and username should all remain the same. TXDot has already emailed out new password for each username. If you do not have the new credentials, please contact TXDot office to request them.
Once you have the credentials please follow these steps below and keep in mind all username and passwords are case sensitive: (You may need to contact your site supervisor to access Manager’s mode for some steps in GCS900)
GCS900 V12.8 (Please verify you have upgraded to the latest software if menus are different)
- Press the Menu Button
- Select F2 For the Installation Menu
- Using the Down Arrow, scroll to “Connectivity Settings” and press OK.
- Using the Down Arrow, scroll to “GNSS Base Configuration” and press OK
- Select VRS/Remote Base and Select F6 Edit
- In the Remote Base Configuration Screen you should only have to adjust the Server Password. Use the Tab Key
to select the Server Password text box. Then use the arrow keys to input the new password (case sensitive) you received from TXDot.
- Once you have the correct credentials input select F6 to move to the next screen and
- You will then see in the center of the screen. If successful it will say Successfully Logged into Server and you will need to select the corresponding correction data stream based on where your jobsite is located (please contact TXDot for this information). *If the connection does not immediately go through try the same steps again, after the 2nd unsuccessful try, please contact our Helpdesk line for help at 1-800-GPS-FIXX*
SCS900 V3.7 (Please verify you have upgraded to the latest software if menus are different)
- Press the Home Button
- Select GPS
- Select Connect
- Select Mode Rover
- Select Connection Type: Bluetooth
- Select Receiver model and serial number (Example SPS985, SN8156J512S)
- Select Connection Method: Internet
- Select the text box for Server Password and input the new password (case sensitive) from TXDot.
- Select the corresponding correction data stream based on where your jobsite is located (please contact TXDot for this information).
- Proceed with the next steps in daily setup. *If you have any issues please contact our Helpdesk line for help at 1-800-GPS-FIXX*
If you have any issues please first contact our Help Desk at 1-800-GPS-FIXX (1-800-477-3499) or your local Sitech Sales Representative.
Location Sales Representative Phone Email
Dallas/ East Texas David Henry 972.672.6428 firstname.lastname@example.org
Fort Worth/North Texas Brad Viernow 214.802.5545 email@example.com
Austin/Central Texas Jason Royster 210.478.8308 firstname.lastname@example.org
San Antonio/South Texas James Griffith 210.232.8499 email@example.com